Thursday, February 25, 2010

Charles Shaughnessy My new business StyleMouse

My new business, StyleMouse is a "Go!"

Fashion, Style, Shopping

It's simple and it's fun when you go shopping with the Mouse...the StyleMouse that is! Just point and click on anything you see. Click again on the thumbnail and get info or make a purchase right there and then! Navigate back to the video via the tabs.

This makes watching video a lot more fun! Check it out and let me know what you think.



Follow Us on Twitter:

..and, of course, remember my friends: Only Connect!

Charles Shaughnessy

5 comments:

  1. I really like the concept of this business you just launched. I think it's a really cool and awesome idea. I'm having fun watching and exploring stylemouse when I check out you're awesome blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea! I just checked out your newest exciting venture. Been a fan of your for years and stumbled upon this through facebook. I am going to share this new shopping experience with all my pals!
    Looking forward to keeping up with the latest and greatest via your blog.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Kerrie
    N. Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to "connect" us with a unique shopping experience in the comfort of our own homes. Congratulations to you, Charlie, and those who helped make this adventure a reality. Best wishes on this new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it! Check back from time to time for new videos on the StyleMouse site. Good one to "bookmark."
    This is just the beginning.......

    Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I did leave the first comment however it got deleted I think but oh well I just wanted to say I love this I clicked where it told me to click and found some good deals on very nice clothing Charles You are awsome Keep up the good work I will be telling my friends about this Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Charles Shaughnessy on YouTube

Loading...

Followers

Charles Shaughnessy visitors

Total Pageviews