Television actor stars in play at Overland Park’s New Theatre Restaurant - NBCActionNews.com - Kansas City

Television actor CHARLES SHAUGHNESSY stars in the play GAME SHOW at Overland Park’s New Theatre Restaurant - NBCActionNews.com - Kansas City





By: JiaoJiao Shen
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - A play about a game show is actually a real game show for audience members.

The play, appropriately named “Game Show” by Jeffrey Finn and Bob Walton is opening at the New Theatre Restaurant in Overland Park, Kan.

The play features guest star Charles Shaughnessy, star of “The Nanny” and “Days of Our Lives.”

Audience members will play an important role in this play, serving as actual contestants of the game show. Real prizes will be given away.

“Game Show” runs through January 22, 2012 at The New Theatre Restaurant.

For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.newtheatre.com .

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this very informative interview about how the "Game Show" functions.
    Lovely lady that talked to Charlie also.
    Just hope I can understand Charlie when he talks so fast LOL.
    Sounds really fun and one evening I think I have a front row seat!!!!
    Looking forward toward seeing the show.
    Ihope you have full house to the end of the term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Oh, how I wish I could go to Kansas and see Charlie. Great interview that just makes me want to see it all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this interview. Enjoy seeing him on tv. (looking smart in those glasses) Sounds like such a fun show. He is definitely charming enough to be a game show host. Is that similar to a politician? Sorry just couldn't resist. Sounds really neat with that story within a story thing happening. Would enjoy that twist. Way to go Charlie for doing something challenging. When Jeannie and Liane go, hope they get to be contestants. Front row seat huh! Have fun! PS: Swing by and pick me up on your way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could go too, Jeannie, but soooo excited for Liane! It sounds very intriguing and a lot of fun. Seeing Charlie perform live on stage is always an amazing experience.
    And I agree, Liane...Miss Shen is STUNNING!! Enjoy the rest of your run, Charlie, and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echoing the crowd here...between the rave reviews and interviews, "Game Show" really looks like something I would enjoy. Plus, Charlie is doing a great job of informing me of assorted historic sites should I make the trek (after all, I do visit historic sites when traveling to see him perform).

    Enjoy the rest of your run, Charlie, and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A show within a show. Sounds very cool! Great interview. Enjoy seeing him on tv. So happy that everyone is enjoying "Game Show". Making me wish i was going too. Enjoy Liane & Charlie! Happy Holidays everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow, I showed up as Anonymous on my comment...but in case anyone was wondering, it was written by Karen the History Prof.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you got the opportunity to come visit Overland Park. I wonder what was your favorite part? When you go back to L.A. What will you say about Overland Park?
    I thought I was the only one out there who knew who Teagan and Sara were!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts