Saturday, February 2, 2013

charlesshaughnessy on Instagram

I now have an Official account on Instagram. My user name is: charlesshaughnessy Yeah, I'm that actor guy from THE NANNY and MAD MEN and DAYS OF OUR LIVES, but I think there is so much more to all of us than just what we do for a living. Nothing is black & white & everything is part of the process. The only things we know for certain, is that everything changes. I'm excited by all social media . . . remember my friends . . . ONLY CONNECT!

Instagram

3 comments:

  1. I now have an Official account on Instagram. buy instagram followers scam My user name is: charlesshaughnessy Yeah,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on there, too, and just added you! Unfortunately, I read a few bloggers' posts about the rules of Instagram and it sort of freaked me out. I want it to be fun and not so nit picky. :) Either way, I am your newest Instagram follower - just forgive if I break the rules. *smile*buy more instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Charles Shaughnessy on YouTube

Loading...

Followers

Charles Shaughnessy visitors

Total Pageviews