Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Charles Shaughnessy . . . and Here's A Thought . . . August 4th, 2014

Beginning the countdown to my new show "Here's A thought  . . . with Charles Shaughnessy" begins August 7th at 3 pm PST on +TradioV LA.  

It's a LIVE call in radio talk show that can also be seen and heard on the website or on Livestream after it airs.  TradioV? It's RADIO in TV!! 

video

What are YOUR thoughts?
Post them here in the comments section.

I'm so excited about this opportunity to interact with all of you and for you to become "Thoughters." And, oh yeah, I have a Kickstarter campaign going, with some pretty cool gifts.  Check it out and donate what you can.  Even if you can only give a dollar, I would really appreciate it!

Cheers! Charlie


3 comments:

  1. Charlie- a print of Botticelli's Venus hung in my parents' home and I always viewed her as beautiful. She would probably not make the top ten list with current standards, flawed though they may be-- interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect that Angelina Jolie would have been considered emaciated back then(and now!!!). Wasn't it a sign of wealth to be a little heavy and flabby? It meant that you could afford food and did not have to do manual labor? They'd have tried to fatten her up, not a bad idea today.
    Poor Venus would be considered flat-chested, overweight, and out of shape. She'd probably be on the cover of some supermarket tabloid with the headline "Venus balloons up to 145". I miss Rubens ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I was obviously I was born in the wrong era! Back then I would have had the perfect figure!

    ReplyDelete

Charles Shaughnessy on YouTube

Loading...

Followers

Charles Shaughnessy visitors

Total Pageviews