Thursday, November 20, 2014

Here's a Thought with Charles Shaughnessy for Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hey there my fellow Thoughters!!

As you know, I am in the play WHAT THE BUTLER SAW at The Mark Taper Forum here in Los Angeles.  The play officially opens on Sunday, November 23, 2014.  

Because of the play and the holiday schedule for TradioV, our return with a live show will be on December 4th.  

The entire schedule for the rest of 2014 will be as follows:  

We will be having LIVE shows for HERE'S A THOUGHT on:
Thursday, December 4th, 
Thursday December 11th and 
Thursday December 18th
all at 3 pm PT.

Not sure what the topics are yet or who the guests will be, but follow and subscribe to this blog and you will be the first to know!  

Thanks for all the support during this time! Thanks to Janne Nordvang for another great cartoon drawing!  Looking forward to some exciting topics and shows in December and the coming year!  

all my best,

Charlie




5 comments:

  1. Great news! Looking forward to the new shows. The re-runs have been great! Always hear something I missed the first time, though I'm not that fond of hearing my own voice though! I I Thought "What The Butler Saw" was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good luck for the rest of the run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see an interview with Paxton Whitehead!!! Hope you're having a blast with "Butler".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cartoon...and, if you're looking for suggestions, Stacey Dash would be an interesting guest (remember her from The Painting/Soldiers of Change?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it and the cartoon's miss listing to your show love to call one day that would be cool ,hope you show go's on along time .

    ReplyDelete

Charles Shaughnessy on YouTube

Loading...

Followers

Charles Shaughnessy visitors

Total Pageviews