Monday, July 18, 2016

Here's A Thought with Charles Shaughnessy is moving to Zinna.TV starting July 21, 2016



There will be a new LIVE episode of HERE'S A THOUGHT with Charles Shaughnessy on Thursday July 21st, 2016, but the show is moving to Zinna.TV.  If you click on this link:  http://zinna.tv at 3 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, that's where you will see the new episode!

You can follow and/or tag Zinna.TV on Twitter at this link: https://twitter.com/zinna

After the first show airs this Thursday, there will be a show page up for Charlie on that site and we will post a link once that goes up so you can see the video on demand for that day's show.

So help us spread the word that Here's A Thought with Charles Shaughnessy will be at the same time, 3 pm PT on Thursdays, but on a new channel Zinna.TV!

If you have any questions, you can post them in the comments section below.

9 comments:

  1. where i hope we can all see the new place thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I follow Zinna.TV and will certainly spread the word! Looking forward to the new show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have it will spread the word

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news..would follow Charlie & HAT anywhere. Can't wait till Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good. I'll try to tune in on Thursday but if not I will catch the show later. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said ladies. The same for me! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i believe i found your blog on my email how cool is that thurs is for me how about u best new yet !

    ReplyDelete
  8. chat tomorrow I think I found u y,ll

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight and the comments between the three of you. I completely agree with the sentiments expressed by all of you. Wish there had been more time as it goes by so fast. Wishing Charlie and Janelle a great month off. We will miss the show but I wish Charlie and Susan a safe trip to England and a Happy Birthday to his mum.

    ReplyDelete

Charles Shaughnessy on YouTube

Loading...

Followers

Charles Shaughnessy visitors

Total Pageviews